Collared Creatures Grey Deluxe Comfort Cocoon Dog Cave Bed.
- High Quality polyester upholstery grade fabric covering the whole bed.
- Thick padded bolster pillow
- Luxurious Hard-wearing double-sided faux fur that is exceedingly soft to touch
- Fully machine washable outer for maximum convenience
- Perfect For those dogs who snuggle, pinch blankets, sneak into bed and hijack the sofa.
- New and improved design. The Hood has a removable foampiece which creates a hardened external shell.
- We have made the extra large bigger its now 125cm, perfect for sharing
The Collared Creatures Deluxe Cocoon Cave Bed In Grey Is a Collared Creatures exclusive design, you won't find these beds anywhere else.
True Style & comfort for your dog and your living room!
We design all our beds and select our fabrics with the intention of creating beds to compliment the home.
The Deluxe Cocoon Cave Bed is known for it’s a thick tubular bolster pillow that creates a ring of supported comfort to engulf our dog in a blissful comfort giving them their very own sanctuary. This bed has had every component handpicked to provide you with the best quality fabrics and inserts. The Outer is a Grey polyester that creates a hard-wearing hood while still looking attractive. The Internal of the Cocoon Cave Bed is lined with a luxury Faux Fur Fabric, soft to touch but made to last.
In true collared creatures style, we have made more improvements on the previous model, Our hood now comes with a removable piece of foam that creates a hardened external structure and firm igloo type look. Another addition to the Deluxe cocoon is a removable + Reversible 10 cm solid foam pillow, this essentially can act as a separate bed and is easily removed. The Deluxe cocoon comes with a removable tube, to act as an aid for your dog entering the bed.
This Bed can be used as described above but can also be utilised as a flat hooded cocoon, giving you multiples ways of letting your dog enjoy their well-deserved rest.
The Deluxe Cocoon Cave bed is not only beautifully comfortable it’s also hard-wearing and practical.
The tubing in the hood must be removed before washing and reinserted after it is dried. Washing cover with tubing may cause the cover to tear.
Putting the bed together
Due to size restrictions with couriers the beds are supplied unassembled, there are 4 parts, the outer cover, the foam base, the foam for the hood and a ply able hoop to be inserted via a zip on the outer cover.
The easiest way to assemble is
1: lay the outer cover on a flat surface with the inside of the hood facing you
2: unzip the hood zip and insert the foam into the hood, it is a very snug fit as it needs to hold the hood up, it may take a bit of maneuvering to get it Into the correct position, the straight edge should be on the rim of the hood, push it into the seams at the back of the hood.
3:turn the cover over and push the foam into the base of the bed.
4: Insert the hoop into the side of the hood via the zip.
- Small: Diameter 500mm, 20inch – suited to small toy breeds like chihuahuas and pugs, internal sleep area 280mm.
- Medium: Diameter 750 mm, 30in inch - suited to smaller breeds, Jack Russells, Shih Tzu, Daschund and Yorkshire terriers, french bulldogs, cocker spaniels, internal sleep area 450mm.
- Large: Diameter 1000mm, 35 inch - suited to medium-sized breeds, Beagles, small-to- to medium-sized Vizslas, Springer Spaniels, Whippets, larger Staffordshire bull terriers. medium Gsp’s. internal sleep area 720mm.
- Extra Large: Diameter 1250mm, 43in – suited to bigger breeds or two dogs sharing, large Weimaraner, larger Vizslas, Greyhounds, larger GSP’s and German Shepherds, Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Great Danes, mastiffs, deerhounds - Please note - This is a very big bed , please ensure you have room for it in your home, internal sleep area 900mm.
If you are unsure about sizes please don't hesitate to contact us we would be happy to help.
Estimated Delivery - Please leave 5 working days.