By introducing your puppy to Eden, you’ll take them on a journey that will see your puppy thriving at the time they need the most nutritional support. Filled with high protein ingredients such as succulent Scottish salmon, juicy chicken, tempting turkey, flavorful herring and delectable duck.
Eden’s Puppy Cuisine is a complete food, meaning that it provides your puppy with all the nutrients they need to fully optimize their whole health.
Eden’s grain-free puppy food combines all the classic all-natural ingredients and renowned high-quality, high meat content to provide key nutrition during the first fundamental periods of growth.
Learn more about the active proteins in our puppy food and the benefits they hold:
- Salmon: A fantastic source of omega 3 fatty acids, aiding vision and brain development as well as supporting the immune system with additional anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chicken: A good source of omega 6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin and coat. Also contains essential amino acids such as glucosamine which aids in supporting healthy bones.
- Turkey: A highly digestible novel protein. It’s a lean meat which is great for supporting your puppy’s muscles and is rich in nutrients such as riboflavin and phosphorous.
- Herring: Aids in boosting your puppy’s skin & coat quality, decreases inflammation and helps to support the immune system.
- Duck: A lean, easy to digest protein which is also a great source of B vitamins and phosphorus, supporting bones and teeth. Duck also contains potassium which helps enable enzyme, muscle and nerve function.
PUPPY CUISINE - nurturing all of your puppy’s nutritional needs.
- Joint supporting properties for peak periods of growth.
- Omega 3 & 6 supporting cognitive development, perfect for training.
- Immune boosting ingredients to help protect your puppy from the inside out.
- Highly digestible proteins for sensitive stomachs.
- Grain, gluten & white potato free for maximum nutrient absorption.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Made in Britain with British ingredients.
Metabolisable Energy: 394 kCal/100g.
When changing foods, please introduce gradually over a period of 12-14 days. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
Puppy Cuisine also contains over 8 different active herbs & minerals that support bone, skin and eye health as well as helping to keep your puppy’s breath fresh, reduce tartar and fight bacteria.