Healthy Happy Pets From The Outside In.
Leucillin is an effective and reliable first aid, sanitizing and skin management tool. Killing germs that can cause infection, irritation, dry, itchy, flaky or smelly problematic skin and provides you with a powerful antiseptic solution for all types of infection.
Leucillin cleverly mimics the bodies own immune system by containing the active ingredient Hypochlorous (HOCl); this is a naturally occurring chemical in the mammalian body produced by white blood cells to fight infection caused by invading pathogens and is therefore completely safe and will not sting, irritate or cause detriment to living tissue.
Leucillin is a versatile easy to use topical solution suitable for use on all including sensitive and allergy prone skin types. Leucillin’s soothing and calming formula helps manage the symptoms of allergy suffers and prevents infection. Leucillin has a wide and varied range of uses and capabilities within all areas of animal healthcare and is suitable for all mammals, birds and reptiles.
How To Use:
Leucillin is skin pH neutral, non-toxic and will not sting.
Leucillin is completely safe to use in any application including eyes, ears, sensitive skin and allergy prone skin, simply spray liberally, directly onto skin.
Recommended for use 3 times daily.
Features & Benefits:
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral & anti-fungal.
- 100% safe, non-toxic, non-irritant.
- Fast acting formula for fast results.
- Safe to be ingested or inhaled.
- Quickly relieves, soothes and calms.
- For use on all mammals, birds & reptiles.
- Contains NO steroids, antibiotics or alcohols.
- Safe reliable aftercare.
- Safe for sensitive or allergy prone skin.
- Does not harm healthy tissue.
- Does not require rinsing.
- Highly effective topical sanitiser.
- One versatile product for all skincare needs.
Uses and Applications:
- Fast, effective first aid care.
- Kills germs that can lead to infection.
- Reduces antibiotic requirements for topical applications.
- Safe cleansing for ears and eyes.
- Infection preventative for patient aftercare.
- Cleaning & sanitizing skin folds in brachycephalic breeds.
- Aftercare after the removal or excess matting.
- Effective skin calming for topical management of allergies.
- Maintains healthy itch free skin.
- Cleaning and flushing deep tissue or puncture wounds.
- Non invasive care for nervous or non-domestic animals.
- Cleans and freshens the coat of smelly skin suffers.