The Oral Health Bowl is vet developed product to encourage your pet to lick across the raised rubber tips to help clean bacteria off the tongue.
Did you know 80% of bacteria in the mouth is not on the teeth?
So cleaning the dog's tongue may help reduce disease causing bacteria leading to healthier teeth and gums, and fresher breath.
- The world’s first oral health dog food bowl developed and approved by veterinarians.
- Designed to help clean the tongue and teeth to promote better oral health.
- Holds up to 2 cups of wet or dry dog food – perfect for small to medium dogs.
- Made from premium, food-grade PP and TPR rubber material – no adhesives or glues.
- Dishwasher safe for quick and convenient cleaning.
Material: Non-Toxic, Food-Grade PP and TPR Rubber.
Small - Diameter 16cm opening x 20cm base.
Suitable for small dogs up to 1 cups/ 250mL serve of dry or wet food.
Medium – Diameter 18cm opening x 21.5cm base.
Suitable for small to medium dogs up to 2 cups/ 1/2 Litre serve of dry or wet food.
Large – Diameter 23cm opening x 27cm base.
Holds 4 cups of dry food or 1 Litre of wet food.