Paleo Ridge's Classic Chicken Bone Broth is full of minerals and vitamins, along with amino acids and fatty acids to keep pets healthy. We use only the finest cuts of bones to pressure cook this high-protein, gelatine and collagen-rich broth.
Contains Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Great for fussy dogs.
- Grain free.
- Great For Sensitive Tummies.
- Single Protein Meal.
- Recyclable Packaging.
- Great for Dogs & Cats.
- Suitable for all Life Stages.
- Great for Gut Health.
This product is a complementary feed that should be fed as part of a balanced diet. The broth can be served warm or cold.
Paleo Ridge's Classic Chicken bone broth is full of minerals and vitamins, along with amino acids and fatty acids to keep pets healthy. Using only the finest cuts of bones to pressure cook this high-protein, gelatine and collagen-rich broth.
Chicken bones are packed full of calcium, phosphorous and magnesium. They are also a rich source of zinc and Vitamin B12.
This product is made using chicken bone, filtered water and apple cider vinegar.
Responsibly Sourced Bone Broth for Dogs.
We use only antibiotic and hormone-free bones sourced from the UK in the production of all our bones. We source our meats from animals raised in high-welfare conditions in order to guarantee the highest ethical and quality standards.
What are the benefits of bone broth for dogs?
Bone broth is known to have many health benefits, including reducing inflammation, strengthening bones, improving gut and skin health, and aiding digestion. It is also beneficial for pets with sensitive stomachs as the amino acids and gelatine in the broth can help to promote healthy bowel movements. Additionally, bone broth can help to improve:
- Digestion: Bone broth is rich in gelatin, which helps to support healthy digestion. It also contains amino acids that help to break down food, soothe the lining of the digestive tract, and reduce inflammation.
- Joint Health: Bone broth contains glucosamine, chondroitin, and other compounds that can help to reduce inflammation and improve joint health.
- Immune System: The gelatin in bone broth can help support a healthy immune system by providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Skin and Coat: Bone broth is also high in collagen, which helps to keep skin, nails, and fur healthy.
- Healthy Teeth and Bones: Bone broth contains calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals that help to keep teeth and bones strong.
- Helps the Liver Detox: Bone broth contains the amino acid glycine, which helps the liver detox to the best of its ability.
How do you feed bone broth to dogs?
This treat product is a complementary feed that should be fed as part of a balanced diet.
It is best to feed bone broth to dogs by mixing it with their regular food. Start by adding a small amount of broth to their food and gradually increasing the amount until they are used to it. You can also give them bone broth as a treat, by pouring it into a bowl or an ice cube tray and freezing it.
Per 100g as fed.
Moisture 96%, Protein 2.5g, Fat <0.5g, Ash 0.0g, Fibre 1.0g Always supervise your pet when feeding and provide plenty of fresh drinking water.
Feeding guide (based on dog size):
- 2.25kg – 10kg = 30g – 50g of broth.
- 10kg – 25kg = 50g – 100g of broth.
- 25kg – 50kg = 100g – 150g of broth.