Could you benefit from cooling Aloe Vera for dogs?
Has your dog been showing signs of skin irritation? Are they itching their skin? Do they have an urge to lick a wound? Our soothing aloe vera cooling foam could be the answer for your dog's skin problems.
- Natural relief for dogs suffering with itchy, irritated and sensitive skin problems.
- Helps stop your dogs urge to lick a wound or sensitive area.
- Specially formulated to ensure it is entirely safe for consumption, with absolutely no nasties.
- Packed with aloe vera, this foam promotes an entirely soothing natural healing process.
- Bitter to the taste, this foam has been developed to discourage licking of the applied areas.
- Quietly dispensing designed to not startle your dog during application.
Soothe your dog's sores, wounds and sensitive areas with our fast acting Aloe Vera Hot Spot Foam.
The Dog Doctors veterinarian formulated "Cooling Foam" is packed full of Aloe Vera to quickly relieve itchy and irritated skin. This intentionally bitter tasting foam will deter your dog from the urge to chew and scratch at sensitive areas. Quietly dispensing, this foam can be easily applied without startling your pet during application.
Witch Hazel, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Bittering Agent, Total Active Ingredients.
Polysorbate, Chembetaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Deionized Water.
Shake before use. Apply 1 – 3 pumps directly to affected area of skin. Pat area softly to evenly distribute with clean hands or cloth. Can be used up to three times a day or as needed.