Could your dog benefit from dog anal gland relief?
Are your canine companies scooting their bottoms along the floor? The Dog Doctors anal gland relief could be the answer you’ve been seeking.
- Relieves itchy and inflamed glands helping to eliminate scooting.
- Veterinary grade ingredients to help promote healthy sac and gland health.
- Research blend of 5 key ingredients supporting healthy digestion and bowel function.
- Easy administration chicken flavour treat sized bites.
- Reduces constipation and diarrhoea.
Supports a healthy digestion and helps bowel function, relieving itchy and inflamed glands. Blocked anal glads is an extremely common problem dog’s experience.
Signs of anal gland discomfort:
- Dragging or “scooting” of rear.
- Sitting uncomfortably.
- Biting and licking anus area.
Shivering or trembling.
The Dog Doctors veterinarian formulated product supports digestion and bowel function in dogs, helping prevent glands from becoming blocked and causing discomfort. The blend of natural ingredients aids the digestive system, addressing the root of the problem, preventing the anal glands from becoming blocked or inflamed. Maintains an optimum digestive and bowel function to prevent the issue from recurring.
Brewers Dried Yeast, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Salmon Oil, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Proprietary Blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk, Dandelion Root, Pumpkin Powder, (Flavouring Natural Chicken Liver & Bacon Powder).
Protein - 10.00% Fat Content - 16.52% Crude Fibres - 2.07% Crude Ash - 2.96% Moisture - 14.03%
A proprietary blend of Beet Pulp, Flaxseed and Psyllium Husk, with Dandelion Root and Pumpkin Powder are the five magic, all natural ingredients which work together to promote a healthy digestive system, maintaining regular bowel function and prevent blockage of the anal sacs.
So, let’s take a closer look at how these ingredients are helping your dog...
- Beet Pulp is rich in fibre that promotes beneficial bacteria in the gut. Fibre, or roughage, is a plant material that cannot be absorbed, and it essentially bulks up your pet's stool to make them firm, ensuring an easy passage through the gut. Beet Pulp is especially good for dogs with diarrhea because it absorbs excess water and waste, reducing irritation to the anal sacs.
- Flaxseed is a nutritional powerhouse. Packed with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which help skin hydration, promote healing and reduce inflammation. All of which will help improve anal sac irritation. It's also one of the good guys when it comes to carbs. The 20% soluble fibre helps regulate the speed of digestion, while the 80% insoluble fibre adds bulk to your dog's stool which leads to healthier bowel movements.
Psyllium Husk is a natural supplement that comes from the Plantago plant. Its bulk forming laxative properties help to absorb toxins in dogs suffering from constipation, diarrhoea or
- irritable bowel syndrome. It's a soluble fibre which, when mixed with water, will swell and stick together allowing for easy elimination of waste products and toxins.
- Dandelion Root. Don't dismiss the dandelion. It's much more than a weed that invades your otherwise pristine lawn. Often referred to as a superfood, the dandelion is an excellent whole-body tonic for your dog. The dandelion root itself has a proven ability to stimulate bile production and circulation throughout the liver. The gallbladder, where the bile is stored, is also stimulated and bile is then released into the digestive system. This encourages a smooth flow and acts as a gentle laxative to promote the elimination of waste.
Pumpkin Powder has long been used in herbal medicine. It is loaded in unsaturated fats, Vitamin E and most importantly for your dog's anal gland discomfort, fibre, both soluble and insoluble. This high fibre supplement helps to bulk your pup's stools and make them easier to pass.
These chews also contain Salmon Oil, which comes with a wide range of benefits for your dog’s skin and coat condition. What’s more, it also supports cognitive function!
For dogs over 12 weeks of age. 1 chew per 9kg of weight. Do not exceed double the daily amount in a 12-hour period. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Chews can be split between AM and PM.
Up to 9kg: 1 Chew daily.
10kg - 18kg: 2 Chews daily.
19kg - 27kg: 3 Chews daily.
28kg - 36kg: 4 Chews daily.
37kg and over: 4+ Chews daily.